Sharing 5 nutrition tips for how to eat healthy through the holidays and how to stay healthy at Christmas! I hope these 5 healthy holiday eating tips 2021 help you stay present and feel amazing for this holiday season.
In this video, I’m spilling:
✓ An easy tip to prevent blood sugar spikes and crashes
✓ A common mistake not to make
✓ How to indulge in your favorite treats without going overboard
✓ And a bonus tip to prevent bloating!
If you struggle with overeating or binge eating during the holidays…
If you’re tempted to throw in the towel on caring for yourself…
It doesn’t have to be that way!
You can enjoy your favorite holiday treats AND care for your body. You can fully participate in Christmas traditions with your family AND prioritize your health.
These tips will help you do it 💛
The Tool You Need to Master Your Daily Habits:
Ready to break down the barriers that keep you from actually following through on your goals? To finally commit to the rich and vibrant life you’ve been wanting?
Here’s the thing: The only thing standing between you and the woman you want to be is the daily habits that will get you there.
And all you need is the right guidance on bringing those habits into the picture and sticking to them on a daily basis. The Star Chart Habit Tracker + Healthy Habit Mini-Course is that guidance.
- The signature 4-step habit framework that helps you build change from the inside out
- Coaching videos to get your mindset right
- A guided workbook to help you find clarity on your vision and goals
- Tips on how to pick healthy habits that stick and drop bad ones without the shame
- A customizable habit tracker that you’ll truly enjoy using as you commit to daily change!
You’re going to love this!