While everyone else is going gah-gah for pumpkin spice lattes, I’ve always been one to patiently wait for peppermint mocha season. And it’s finally here! So naturally I had to make my own nourishing version.
Y’all know my Bulletproof Superfood Coffee Creamer recipe is more than just a daily ritual for me. It’s a time-saver and a game-changer and it makes me feel amazing; I hate going even a day without it. (And thousands of y’all have loved it too!) This recipe has all the same fat-blasting and energy-boosting power but with a holiday twist. Click here to read why I incorporated each of these ingredients and how it helps curb cravings and promote fat loss.
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- Pour coconut milk in a small pot and warm over low heat on stovetop. Fat and liquid are likely separated, so warm and stir to mix evenly.
- Add collagen peptides and stir until dissolved.
- Add ghee and MCT oil. Continue to melt and stir.
- Add cacao, cocoa, maca and peppermint. Stir.
- Pour contents into a blender or use immersion blender straight in the pot. Blend 2 minutes.
- Transport to storage bottle and shake. Allow it to cool on the counter while shaking periodically, then store in fridge.
Just like my Bulletproof Superfood Coffee Creamer, this is perfect for pouring into a hot cup of coffee in the morning and simply frothing up with the magic of a handheld milk frother (I’ve since upgraded to this one from Amazon).
It’s like Christmas in a cup! Whip this recipe up and you’ll be sippin on some healthy holiday cheer every morning.